Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

panel

Someone would have another idea? the Joanes technical performed preventative maintenance on 02 machines, one in each school, which are within the possible selection in the object list. Each of these schools has a number x machines. The information you need is to bring the% of machines that have been carried out preventive of the total of each school. In our example, a school has 441 and the other 316 machine. I need to add the two quantities and apply the formula to find the% held by these two technical school. The correct thing (2/757). The problem is that I am not able to select only the machines of schools possible selection, the application is seeking all of the panel, because I am using the {1} expression. I would like to use an aggr or something that can only calculate the total number of machines of possible schools of the current selection?TELA_QW.jpg

NOT SELECT THE OBJECT SO SELECTING Joanes Cavalcanti de Ara

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Why do you think you need the {1}? Perhaps instead {1<NOM_CENTRO_RESP=P(NOM_CENTRO_RESP)>} works.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Why do you think you need the {1}? Perhaps instead {1<NOM_CENTRO_RESP=P(NOM_CENTRO_RESP)>} works.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It worked perfect, thanks.