Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matsa
Creator
Creator

problem with Background color In pivot table

Hi experts,

We are using a pivot table in our dashboard.

our pivot table has 30 dimensions( included fields and calculated dimension) and one expression.

for some of our dimension we defined background color, but it does not put color for all the rows.

(it should put yellow color when dimension A='a1', But it does not put yellow color for all the a1),we understood it does not put color when we have missing value in our expression.( when we don't have value for a combination)

we saw so many links related to this topic but unfortunately they could not solve our problem.

Do you have any suggestion, we really appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Matsa

3 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

No way we can help on this one unless you can attach example QVW that shows the issue, there are simply too many possibilities to cover, which is why I suspect nobody has answered previously, so if you still have not sorted it out, if you can attach a sample QVW, I suspect that should help someone be able to offer some advice at that point.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Matsa
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you @Brett_Bleess  for the answer.

But unfortunately I could not attach sample QVW, since it contains our customer's information.
I thought may be there are some rules in Pivot Table that we have to consider in order to put background color.

anyway thanks,

Matsa

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You do realize you can Scramble any fields you want to via Settings\Document Properties\Scrambling tab....?

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.