cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

problem with accumulation syntax

Hi

I am having trouble to get the accumulation set expression right. I am trying to accumulated media_amount based selection of signed_date dimensions for months (which is again different dimension based on other date).  So desired outcome would show all media_amount signed for that date and all previous signed dates. Originally I was triyng to solve this with filter that would be accumulative but found out that this is not the approach in qlik.

rangesum( above( sum({<signed_date = {"<=$(Max(signed_date))"},Month= >}[media_amount]),0,rowno(0)))

It works almost fine if i use TOTAL keyword with rowno but the end result is accmulation across different dimension (which i need to use to display the results) which I dont want (the order of that dimension is meaningless as is the accumulation across it).

The strangely similar expression below works fine. which propably means that the problem is not in fact table that has adhoc order.

=Rangesum(Above($(Sum({$<FinYear  = {"$(vLYFinYear)"},signed_date={"<=$(vLYToday)"},Year=,Month=,Quarter=>} [media_amount]),0,RowNo()))

thank you any hel

0 Replies