Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

qlikview iframe url parameter issue

in my asp.net/mvc code i build an iframe url:

string iframeURL = ServerUrl + @"authenticate.aspx?type=html&try=/qvajaxzfc/opendoc.htm?document="

+ Document + @"&select=LBDISTRICT,Charlotte&client=AJAX&webticket=" + WebTicket;

the qvw loads in the iframe just fine. however, the select parameter is not recognized. if i put in an alert on the opendoc.htm page to display the window.location, it only shows the document location and no other parameters.

i can't get the listbox "LBDISTRICT" to set accordingly.

Ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

nevermind..figured it out.

authenticate.aspx doesn't pass the url parameters along with it. i created a hack in the document name to pass the parameter i needed and then i parse it in opendoc.htm and reset the parameter string there.

dan

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

nevermind..figured it out.

authenticate.aspx doesn't pass the url parameters along with it. i created a hack in the document name to pass the parameter i needed and then i parse it in opendoc.htm and reset the parameter string there.

dan

Not applicable
Author

Hi Daniel - I'm facing the same issue, can you please elaborate on your hack? thanks!

Not applicable
Author

Omar, I'm currently working through some configuration issues. Once I resolve those and ensure that my hack is working, I'll post a reply with details.

Not applicable
Author

By the way, I've finally got this worked out. The issue is that URL going to the iFrame is not encoded... by simply using the urlencode() function of php, this allowed the select param through.

$tryUrl = "http://example.com/QvAJAXZfc/index.htm?document=qvapp.qvw&host=QVS@qlikserver&select=LANG,ES";

(LANG is the name of the listbox object Id here)

$tryUrlEncoded = urlencode($tryUrl);

parag_anilnaik
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Daniel..

can you share what hack you created have same issue.

Thanks & Regards

Parag