Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sushil353
Master II
Master II

qlikview load scheduling

hi experts,

i have written a bat file to schedule the loading and save a qvd file as

start /d "C:\Program Files\QlikView\qv.exe" /r C:\Documents and Settings\158647\Desktop\sushil_387521\Qlikview"INCREMENTALLOAD.qvw"

but it is not working for me and giving me error as shown in the uploaded file.... error loading image

Please help me...

Thanks.

4 Replies
gauravkhare
Creator II
Creator II

Things you are doing is correct..just write "C:\Program Files\QlikView\qv.exe" /r "C:\Documents and Settings\158647\Desktop\sushil_387521\Qlikview\"INCREMENTALLOAD.qvw"

Copy the above and create a new batch file and paste the above as it is.. Again make sure of the security options and rights..i mean the administrative rights.

Kindly paste the above

gauravkhare
Creator II
Creator II

Copy and paste the below. Kindly ignore my previous reply

"C:\Program Files\QlikView\qv.exe" /r "C:\Documents and Settings\158647\Desktop\sushil_387521\Qlikview\NCREMENTALLOAD.qvw"

sushil353
Master II
Master II
Author

hi gaurav,

thanks now it is running but can u tell how to refresh the qvd file as well because i have to run the application again to take effect of the refreshed data.

Thanks

gauravkhare
Creator II
Creator II

Dear Sushil,

We can do one thing..Just copy the coding/script you have wriiten for qvd making and then paste it on to a new sample application and perform reload. In this way only the qvd gets updated and we are from reloading the entire application.