Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tracysmart
Creator II
Creator II

rangesum cumulative value not as expected

Hi All

can anyone explain why my rangesum isn't returning the correct cumulative figure in my Delivered chart while it is in my RDD and FDD chart. The date dimension is in the same order as I force the order with a load statement.

Am I missing something straightforward?

Thanks in advance

Tracy

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

I think you had a closing parenthesis at incorrect location... Try this:

RangeSum(Above(Count({<PassFail={'Fail'}, Type={'Delivered'}>} COVLOOKUP), 0, RowNo()))

Instead of this

RangeSum(Above(Count({<PassFail={'Fail'}, Type={'Delivered'}>} COVLOOKUP)), 0, RowNo())

View solution in original post

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

I think you had a closing parenthesis at incorrect location... Try this:

RangeSum(Above(Count({<PassFail={'Fail'}, Type={'Delivered'}>} COVLOOKUP), 0, RowNo()))

Instead of this

RangeSum(Above(Count({<PassFail={'Fail'}, Type={'Delivered'}>} COVLOOKUP)), 0, RowNo())

tracysmart
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks again Sunny

I think the fact that I have been working for 12 hours straight through is having an impact!!

Tracy

sunny_talwar

Hahahaha sure looks like that

tracysmart
Creator II
Creator II
Author

can I ask your advice on how you would go about combining the 2 bar charts together? I think I will leave until the morning but any pointers would be greatly received!

The client does it manually in excel at the moment. it looks like this in excel

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

Try this expression may be (without full accumulation)

Pick(Dim,

Aggr(RangeSum(Above(if(Source='Current',  count(COVLOOKUP),

above((sum(aggr(sum(above(count({<Week_Combined=>}COVLOOKUP), 0)),Week_Combined, OverdueAge ))))

- count(COVLOOKUP)

), 0, RowNo())), OverdueAge, Week_Combined),

Aggr(NODISTINCT If(WeekOverDue = Week_Combined,

RangeSum(above(TOTAL count({<PassFail={'Fail'}, Type={'Delivered'}>}COVLOOKUP), 0, rowno(TOTAL)))

-

RangeSum(above(TOTAL count({<PassFail={'Fail'}, Type={'Failed'}>}COVLOOKUP), 0, rowno(TOTAL)))), WeekOverDue, Week_Combined))

Capture.PNG

tracysmart
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sunny, thank you for this.

This is perfect. I have not done anything like this before and its really useful to know this is possible. I doubt I would have got to this solution quickly on my own.

I have given you all the credit with my Client

Tracy

sunny_talwar

Hahahaha I am awesome I was able to help I would just you to take some time to mark helpful responses, if you think it will be helpful for others to see.

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

Best,

Sunny