cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lorenzo_gibbo
Contributor III
Contributor III

rebuild table with unique records

HI all, I have a problem perhaps trivial, but I can not come out.

Forgive the title, but I did not know how to explain.

I have some particular set of data, I try to exemplifyto the maximum with the example below

ARTMATERIALIDENTIFIERCOLOR1COLOR2COLOR3

BENJY

0REDYELLOWBLUE
BENJYIRON1ABC
BENJYPLASTIC2ADE

In this case the item BENJY is produced in the sale colors red yellow and blue but with materials of different colors.

For which, the article BENJY IRON color A, corresponds to BENJY RED, the article BENJY PLASTIC color E corresponds to BENJY BLU.

Where the identifier is 0 then the columns of the colors are selling colors. Where is different from 0 are the production colors.

I must therefore be able to upload via script a table that can give me the exact uniqueness of an article, material, production color, sale color; something like:

ARTMATERIALSALE COLORPRODUCTION COLOR
BENJYIRONREDA
BENJYIRONYELLOWB
BENJYIRONBLUEC
BENJYPLASTICREDA
BENJYPLASTICYELLOWD
BENJYPLASTICBLUEE

Someone can give me some help?

thank you very much

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

I think you will have to use the cross table option in the File Wizard Option when importing your source file and then you'll have to filter the records that have a 0 in the IDENTIFIER.

Then you'll have to create a mapping table that allows you to map the correct SALES COLOR for the ART - PRODUCTION COLOR combination. And map those values to your final table. Enclosed you can find an example.

Hope it helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

I think you will have to use the cross table option in the File Wizard Option when importing your source file and then you'll have to filter the records that have a 0 in the IDENTIFIER.

Then you'll have to create a mapping table that allows you to map the correct SALES COLOR for the ART - PRODUCTION COLOR combination. And map those values to your final table. Enclosed you can find an example.

Hope it helps!

lorenzo_gibbo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I didn't know the mapping statement. Thanks!