sarfaraz_sheikh
Contributor III
Contributor III

regarding percentage.

Dear All

I have pivot table below

1.png

I want to calculate CExcellent is what percentage of A faboulous

For Ex.  AFaboulous is  212000   and CExcellent is 57000 the the calculation will be like below

57000 / 212000 *100 = 26.88 %  and it should appear  in chart like below

Afaboulous        Bperformance        CExcellent       conversion       DVeryGood        Egood       FAverage       Gpoor

212000              104000                   57000              26.88%           68000             87000         35000         69000

is it possible ...if yes then help would much appreciable ...my qvw is also attached here for your refernece....

Sarfaraz

7 Replies
sarfaraz_sheikh
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Dears,

gwassenaar please comment ...

please reply if know the solution ....

Sarfaraz

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sarfaraz,

Try the attached solution

sarfaraz_sheikh
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Dear Bhagirath,

did not work,

I want my pivot table to appear like below

Afaboulous        Bperformance        CExcellent       conversion       DVeryGood        Egood       FAverage       

212000              104000                   57000              26.88%           68000             87000         35000       

i want one more field name it as  'conversion'  that will show the % of CExellent over Afaboulous like above

Sarfaraz

Anonymous
Not applicable

may be like this

Not applicable

Hi Sarfaraz,

Add one expression CExcellent /AFaboulous*100 and label it as Convertion  and promote the expression to the required position.

sarfaraz_sheikh
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Dear Bhagirath,

Your solution is correct ...however i want to perform the same on dimension content level ...have to implement this scenario in another application where users required the same and not possible there by expression.

have a look over below snapshot....

LMS_4.png

here i want to calculate the Isales_closed_final  is what percent of ATotal_Leads_considered  .....In above chart i think it is not possible by expression ...thats the reason i want perform over dimension content level.

More help would be much appreciable...QVW for above format is also attached here for your reference.

Sarfaraz

sarfaraz_sheikh
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

please find qvw attached here ..........

sarfaraz