cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

sFTP connector cannot acces private key

Hello,

I'm trying to connect to a sFTP folder from one of our suppliers. It's configured with public and private keys. I already succesfully used WinSCP to test the connection and download files, so basically it's working. But when using the sFTP connector from the QlikWebConnectors, I run this error message over and over again:

There was an error running the table (Access to path C:\QlikWebConnectors\private-key.ppk is denied.)

I have tried several locations to store the private key on my local machine as well as network drives. Initially I had a passphrase on the private key, but I already removed that to rule out any problems on that part.

Can anyone tell me what to do?

Thanks,

Ruud

3 Replies
Deepak_dhikale
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @Anonymous 

have you got the solution? I am stuck with same thing

regards

Deepak

mattdetwiler
Contributor III
Contributor III

I think they changed the error because now it states you need to add the file location to the deploy.config file.  My file was located in C:\QlikWebConnectors\

You'll want to add your path between the <FileSystemAccessAllowedPaths> tags but make sure it is not in the part that is commented out with <--  -->

After you add the path you'll have to restart the Qlik web connectors Windows service.

Jill_Masinde
Support
Support

@Anonymous  See below link,  You now need explicitly white list the paths you would like the connectors to be able to access.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Connectivity-Data-Prep/access-denied-Qlik-FTP-SFTP-Connector/td-p/167