Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

salesforce connector not retrived any data

For qlikview 11 i am using salesforce connector v11 , this connector works fine in dev server but not in production. Its does not fetch any data.  Also default API level i can see is 11 for prod and is 26 for dev. Any one knows how to reset API level.

Is it done in qlikview or salesforce.com.

I have attached screen shots for ref-

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Neha,

Did you get anywhere with this problem?
I'm seeing pretty much the same with the Salesforce connector in Dev vs Prod. Dev is fine and returns data. Prod doesn't connect at all - despite telling me it does.

I can put in any credentials I like in the SF connector and it'll return successful when testing the connection.

See attached screen shot.

Thanks for any info.SF Error.PNG

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

on ur second screen "sales force error",there is a option API  level on top left,u can reset to 26 and see?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

The issue has been solved by upgrading the version of salesforce connector to 12.0.0.157

And its very weird that even after manually updating API it was picking up default API

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This is very weird case. Try to re-install your salesforce connector or go for version upgrade

Not applicable
Author

We have still not been able to fix the issue. We did upgrade to v12.0.0.157 but this version has Security Token as a mandatory field. We use limited IP ranges with Salesforce which negates the need for a token. So we cannot even complete the connection.

I've spoken to Qlik directly and they acknowledged the issue and have advised that the next connector version (coming imminently) will not stipulate token entry.

Fingers crossed. If it still fails after the next upgrade I'll look at purchasing a non-Qlik connector.