Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III

set analysis

Hi All,

I have a modality field where it has AMI,CT,IXR,DXR,MV,MR,PCMS,PROS,US,Other.

Now i have a bar chart and i have written the below expression:

=IF (wildMatch(GetFieldSelections(Modality), '*PCMS*','*ALL*','*NOT*') AND NOT Match(GetFieldSelections(Modality), 'NOT PCMS'),

(SUM({<Fiscal_Month={">=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max(Fiscal_Month), -11)))<=$(=Date(Max(Fiscal_Month)))"} , Counter = {$(v_Min_Counter)},

Modality = {'PCMS'},ContractTypeL2 ={$(=concat(DISTINCT chr(39) & ContractTypeL2 & chr(39),','))}>}Adj_Cons_YTD_LY) )

,0)

+

(SUM({<Fiscal_Month={">=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max(Fiscal_Month), -11)))<=$(=Date(Max(Fiscal_Month)))"} , Counter = {96},

Modality = {$(=concat(DISTINCT chr(39) & Modality & chr(39),','))},ContractTypeL2 ={$(=concat(DISTINCT chr(39) & ContractTypeL2 & chr(39),','))}>}Adj_Cons_YTD_LY) )

The expression is working fine for all modalities except for PCMS . If i select PCMS the value is coming wrong.

Can you please help me what is going wrong in my expression.

attached qvw for more reference.

Thanks,

Bharat

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

I think you had an extra piece in set analysis

, Counter = {$(v_Min_Counter)}

I removed that and it seems to work

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Why are they wrong? I mean if the values are wrong, then what are the correct numbers?

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you Sunny Bhai for reply..

For PCMS if you see in text box it is around 27thousand i should get that one but i am getting as 530k.

Only if  i select pcms this is happening but if i select any other in modality the value is exactly same.

Can you please help.

sunny_talwar

I think you had an extra piece in set analysis

, Counter = {$(v_Min_Counter)}

I removed that and it seems to work

Capture.PNG

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes Sunny Bhai.. i have removed it is assigned as min of that one it is by default taking the 1 (which is the minimum)value.

Thank you sunny bhai..