cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

show max values in a gauge graph

Hello All,

I have a field called 'RAG Status' with values Red, Green, Amber. I need to count the max values and then show this in a gauge graph. If possible, we are trying to weight it i.e if max count of values / max count of total values is green (50%) then green, if not red (50%) then red, else amber.

Hope the above makes sense.

can anybody help?

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this

If(max(count(value))/max(count(TOTAL value)) <=.5, green(), red())

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

>>If possible, we are trying to weight it i.e if max count of values / max count of total values is green (50%) then green, if not red (50%) then red, else amber.

Not sure what you mean. Max values of what? What is the max count of values? If above 50% is green and below is red, what are the limits for amber?

If you are not sure how to explain it better, I suggest you post a small sample with the table or gauge, and indicate what output you require.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil, Jonathan,

Thanks for your email. I have figured it out - =

if(round(Count(DISTINCT{<[RAG Status] = {'Red'}>}[PI_Code])/count(DISTINCT([PI_Code])),0.01)>.50,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_r.png',if(round(Count(DISTINCT{<[RAG Status] = {'Green'}>}[PI_Code])/count(DISTINCT([PI_Code])),0.01)>.55,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_g.png','qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_o.png')).

Thanks for your help !!!