Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bushpalaamarnat
Creator
Creator

store error

12.PNG

Hello All,

In a folder i have 4 files, am covnerting into qvd by loading all files. how ever only 1 and 4 files are converting into one qvd. file 2 and 3 as u can see in the screen shot the file is showing -1 and not data is flowing into qvd.

Can you help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

What is your script that you are using? If they are getting auto-concatenated then do they have the same exact fields?

View solution in original post

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is your script that you are using? If they are getting auto-concatenated then do they have the same exact fields?

bushpalaamarnat
Creator
Creator
Author

AllFile:

LOAD *

FROM

(ooxml, embedded labels);

STORE AllFile into C:\Users\nbb31875\Desktop\Desktop\Qlik\Corridor Invalid Status\Data\Output QVD\ICR_Load.qvd(qvd);

STORE AllFile into Z:\Work In Progress\Respiratory\Neelima Bushpala-BPS\Work Package\Inventory Corridor Dashboard\Output QVD\ICR_Load.qvd(qvd);

sibin_jacob
Creator III
Creator III

Please check the name of the column and count of  columns in the file.

File 1 and File 4 having the same name of the column and count of column also same.

then it will autoconcatnate into AllFile table,

if it is different then it will create a new table.(AllFile-1)

sibin_jacob
Creator III
Creator III

To solve this issue for this scenario, you can write like this,

AllFile:

LOAD *

FROM

(ooxml, embedded labels);

Concatenate(AllFile)

Load * Resident AllFile-1;

drop table AllFile-1;

bushpalaamarnat
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you! i got what you suggested. it is really helpful.

sunny_talwar

What sibin.jacob‌ is def. an option, but I also recommend looking into For... Next loop Loops in the Script‌ to load your files... the reason I say is that in this case you know that there could be 2 variation of files that can came through... but what if there are N number of different variations that can happen...