Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yadav_anil782
Creator II
Creator II

store script error

dear all ,

my qvd maker was  working fine till yesterday , now when i'm running my batch file than its showing store error. plz find attached and suggest me solution -

i have not done any changes in this qvdmaker and save path

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

The error-message meant that qv couldn't find the table which you want to store. This happens frequently if this table has the same data-structure like another table whereby the last table-load will be automatically concatenated with the first loaded table. Have a look if your script has changed or if you used wildcards like * for fields if your data-sources has changed.

- Marcus

yadav_anil782
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Marrcus,

in same qvd maker there morethen 4  table, when i run one table then its working fine and storing  in given location qvd save location but when i'm  giving command to run all 5 table then i'm geting this erro ... then what is the mean of this??

marcus_sommer

I assume that one table will be concatenated to an already existing table. I suggest you comment the store- and possible drop-statements to see within the table-viewer if all tables there - and you made it within the debugger with only a few records then the tables will then probably creates synthetic keys which calculates could be very expensive by larger datasets.

- Marcus