Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yogitamehta10
Creator
Creator

table in qliksense

i  have table in qliksense have 10 dimensions and one measure .

now i have a filter like list box on dashboard that have month filter , now i want my report to show by defualt current month data  and based upon the filter it will get change

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I think you can for set analysis like this for showing current month

Assuming your  'Month' is in 'MMM-YYYY' format ..........

Sum({$<[Month]={"$(=Date(Max(Month), 'MMM-YYYY'))"}>} Measure )

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Yogita,

This can be achieved with a combination of conditional expressions and Set Analysis.

click to enlarge

See sample app attached. (qvf file) Note that the August (this month) value in the table matches the value in the KPI object, when I select another month the KPI updates to show that month.

Note - I used the Set Analysis Expression - with $ expansion: (known as dollar expansion)

if(getselectedcount([OrderDate.autoCalendar.Month]) = 0,

Sum({$<[OrderDate.autoCalendar.Month]={"$(=Month(Today()))"}>} Sales),Sum(Sales))

for you:

if(getselectedcount([yourMonthField]) = 0,

Sum({$<[yourMonthField]={"$(=Month(Today()))"}>} yourMeasure),Sum(yourMeasure))

give it a try and let us know how you do.

You may want to explore Set analysis as our Qlik Community member has mentioned.

from this video index: New to Qlik Sense Videos

Please copy .qvf file to your C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh Qlik Sense Desktop with F5

(if using Desktop)

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik