Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

the form from a Line in a diagram

Hi,

I have 4 columns (the Euro values below) and I take the sum from everyone of them 

that's my formula in the diagram settings:   sum(column1) + sum(column2)+ Sum(column 3)+ Sum(column 4)

script:

load: KW,

From ...

load Euro Value1,

Euro Value2,

Euro Value3,

Euro Value4;

from ...

the result is the green line from the picture.

but I want the steps in the line from every sum like the brown line in the picture (Graph2)

background:

I have several Projects and every projekt has several lines

Euro value1               Euro value2               Euro value3               Euro value4                    calendar weeks

project1               10€                            5€                             .                              .                                   2

project2                 0€                          15€                                       .                                        .                                             

project3               20€                           63€                             .                             .                                   25

project1               52€                           40€                                       

project2               29€                           87€

project3               20€                           14€                                                              

the values in the X-axis are the calendar weeks but the Euro values shouldn't be only in the calendar weeks they are in the line

for example the first line with project1 should show a line with the value 10€ from calendar week 1 - 13 and not a point on the calendar week 2

the problem is, if I don't load the calendar weeks, the other lines doesn't fit, so I have to load the column.

If I load al datas in one load order I get the green line from the picture (Graph)

Have anyone a idea how to do it?

thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

When using the 1 as the Set Identifier you start your set analysis from the full dataset, regardless of selection.

Using $ instead respects current selections in fields.

Also, that is a massive expression

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I build this result

sum({1<KW = {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13}>} [FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q1]) &
sum({1< KW ={14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26}>} [FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q2]+[FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q1] )&
sum({1< KW ={27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39}>} [FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q3]+[FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q2]+[FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q1]) &
sum({1< KW ={40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53}>} [FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q4]+[FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q3]+[FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q2]+[FL-LB Plan / EL Plan Q1]

)

If nothing is selected, everything is fine, but if I select a project the line doesn't change the values.

Is it possible to say

if a project selected, than take sum of it??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

When using the 1 as the Set Identifier you start your set analysis from the full dataset, regardless of selection.

Using $ instead respects current selections in fields.

Also, that is a massive expression

Not applicable
Author

thanks Johannes, that was it

I know, but I hadn't any other ideas to solve my problem