Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suryaa30
Creator II
Creator II

transfer selection from multiple states to one state

Hi All,

I have below Alternate states

Alt_A,Alt_B,Alt_C

Currently I am transferring selections in Alt_A to Alt_C as show below.

Now I want both transfer selections made in both Alt_A and Alt_B together in Alt _C.

How should I manipulate the below expression.

='('&Concat({Alt_A}DISTINCT Replace([BankName],' ','?'),'|')&')'

BankName.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

how about this?

='('&Concat({Alt_A * Alt_B}DISTINCT Replace([BankName],' ','?'),'|')&')'

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

how about this?

='('&Concat({Alt_A * Alt_B}DISTINCT Replace([BankName],' ','?'),'|')&')'

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
suryaa30
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Is this intersection? I am expecting a union.

A= 1,2,3

B=4,5,

then 1,2,3,4,5 should be transferred

I came up with this.. will this do?

='('&Concat({Alt_A<Fecha+=P({Alt_B})>}DISTINCT Replace([BankName],' ','?'),'|')&')'

Anil_Babu_Samineni

For Union u need to specify +

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this?

='('&Concat({Alt_A<Fecha+=P({Alt_B} Fecha)>}DISTINCT Replace([BankName],' ','?'),'|')&')'

sunny_talwar

How about this

='('&Concat({Alt_A + Alt_B}DISTINCT Replace([BankName],' ','?'),'|')&')'

suryaa30
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I used +