cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

using aggr with set analysis

I need to use aggr in the set analysis for sum.. existing is my syntax

sum({<[Referred to CPS] ={'Y'},Application={'HSBCNET'},[Service Lines]=,Month=,Weekstart=>}Aging_Sum)/count({<[Referred to CPS]={'Y'},Application={'HSBCNET'},[Service Lines]=,Month=,Weekstart=>}[Aging Buckets])

I need to put aggr as below but this is giving an incorrect syntax.. Need to group the sum by TR

sum(aggr({<[Referred to CPS] ={'Y'},Application={'HSBCNET'},[Service Lines]=,Month=,Weekstart=>}Aging_Sum), TR)/count({<[Referred to CPS]={'Y'},Application={'HSBCNET'},[Service Lines]=,Month=,Weekstart=>}[Aging Buckets])

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be this:

Sum({<[Referred to CPS] ={'Y'},Application={'HSBCNET'},[Service Lines]=,Month=,Weekstart=>} Aggr(Only({<[Referred to CPS] ={'Y'},Application={'HSBCNET'},[Service Lines]=,Month=,Weekstart=>}Aging_Sum), TR))/Count({<[Referred to CPS]={'Y'},Application={'HSBCNET'},[Service Lines]=,Month=,Weekstart=>}[Aging Buckets])

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

try (Change sum(aggr)

aggr(sum({<[Referred to CPS] ={'Y'},Application={'HSBCNET'},[Service Lines]=,Month=,Weekstart=>}Aging_Sum), TR)/count({<[Referred to CPS]={'Y'},Application={'HSBCNET'},[Service Lines]=,Month=,Weekstart=>}[Aging Buckets])

sunny_talwar

May be this:

Sum({<[Referred to CPS] ={'Y'},Application={'HSBCNET'},[Service Lines]=,Month=,Weekstart=>} Aggr(Only({<[Referred to CPS] ={'Y'},Application={'HSBCNET'},[Service Lines]=,Month=,Weekstart=>}Aging_Sum), TR))/Count({<[Referred to CPS]={'Y'},Application={'HSBCNET'},[Service Lines]=,Month=,Weekstart=>}[Aging Buckets])

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunny.. Why has the Set analysis used twice i.e. before Aggr and again with Aggr ?