Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

where to get the help for qlikview administration

Namaste My friends

I was getting help from the community for problems and questions in scripting but i dint get any reply from anybody for the help in qlikview administration here in community in different groups,, where can i get the help on qlikview administration.. Please look at my task below again and help if anyone try

i have three different sheets with names Line 1, Line 2, Line 3 in my app. I have to display those sheets on three different monitors using browser. i.e i want to display Line 1 on Display1, Line 2 on Dis2, Line 3 on Dis3.. How to make  my sheet active based on the request from the displays.. i.e if a request comes from Display 1 only Line1 sheet should be active..

I hope, i explained my problem clearly

Thanks in advance

7 Replies
marcus_sommer

If you mean with different displays that they run on different machines and/or different users you could use section access to display the sheets do you want. If not I think you will need three independent applications.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply

Till now, i haven;t worked or read about section access.. i will try with that and I will comeback to you

Thank you again

marcus_sommer

Here is a good starting point of Section Access.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Thank you sir

Not applicable
Author

Hello sir,

In the document you have provided in the link for section access..

In the note, it is mentioned, 

reloads via QlikView Publisher 8.50.x or QlikView

Server (Enterprise) Management console in 9.00.x.

But, in my case, I am reloading my app through qliview server. could you provide me the Advanced Section Access Solutions.

Thanks in advance

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

marcus_sommer

If there is mentioned in one of the links an older release of the qlikview server it didn't matter then afaik the feature of section access hasn't changed since them. And it's not a problem to reload this application withe the server - you need only to put the server-account into the section access, too.

- Marcus