Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhasagar
Contributor
Contributor

why cannot i add more than 6 images in Qlikview report header

Qlikview Editor.PNG

I need to show 8 images in header,only one at a time depending on different conditions.But in report editor it is giving me only 6 image list to choose from.Why is that? Can I add more or change some settings some where to allow me to add more than 6.Please help!!!

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Try the alternate way of doing things:

"You may also manually enter the code &[Picture=filename] where filename is the complete filename and path of the file containing the graphics."

Found here:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Print_Header_Fo...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
bhasagar
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for the info Brett,

I tried giving the path but it is not working for me.

May be the path format is different.

As a work around,I have created duplicate report of the same report and added visibility conditions of the reports.

So 6 images in one report and other 2 in other report and made visible to the user only one report at a time as per condition.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Did you use UNC path, or a mapped/physical drive path?  If things are on a network share, I would use the UNC path:

\\servername\sharename\folder....

Just be sure the share permissions and NTFS rights are properly configured at that point to align, as Windows uses most restrictive between the two...  The other catch is when a service is accessing things, it parses every folder in the path as well, so if a folder in the middle has more restrictive access then the end folder, you end up with the more restrictive...  Hopefully this may help a bit more.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.