cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VBA_Master
Contributor II
Contributor II

Cannot connect to SharePoint Online linked table in Access from QlikView

Good morning experts. We are switching to SharePoint online on 2013 servers. We are unable to connect to custom lists directly and it is my understanding we are missing a QlikView connector. As a workaround, I tried to set up an Access database to the custom lists in SharePoint as linked tables. This was successfully and I can see the data in Access. However, when I try to connect to the linked tables, there is a ISAM error. The load script has not issue with read the non-linked Access tables, but it cannot 'see' the linked tables for some reason. Has anyone come across this issue and can provide some insight? Thank you, VBA_Master

Win10,QlikView v.11,Access 2016,SharePoint Online,32-bit

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Here is link to the Connector Help for Office 365 Sharepoint:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/Web_Connectors_help/Content/Connectors_QWC/Data-So...

That is a premium connector and will require a license.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
VBA_Master
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you Brett. I appreciate it.