Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
koinabeda
Contributor
Contributor

Help with tools to migrate Qlikview Dashboards to QlikSense

Hey guys,

In my work, we are migrating from QlikView to QlikSense, we have some dashboards to convert , and just me to do the conversion.

We also use Nprinting a lot, so that's a point to consider.

My question is, since we don't have enough man power to "copy and paste" objects from multiple panels, is there a tool or something that can help me in the process ?

Thanks a lot.

Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @koinabeda,

Have a look at the Qlik Support article App migration: QlikView ❤ Qlik Sense,the Qlik Talk to Experts Tuesday Forum - Migrating from QlikView to Qlik Sense FAQ, and the Qlik Help entry Example: Moving QlikView content to Qlik Sense using the QlikView converter. Also your Qlik account manager can help you with schedule an engagement with Qlik Consulting Services should you want to consider that option.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @koinabeda,

Have a look at the Qlik Support article App migration: QlikView ❤ Qlik Sense,the Qlik Talk to Experts Tuesday Forum - Migrating from QlikView to Qlik Sense FAQ, and the Qlik Help entry Example: Moving QlikView content to Qlik Sense using the QlikView converter. Also your Qlik account manager can help you with schedule an engagement with Qlik Consulting Services should you want to consider that option.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

yes, there is a migration tool to convert a QlikView application to Qlik Sense (look for QlikView converter for Qlik Sense, included in Qlik Sense for Windows).

But there's a lot to do manually. You have to place your objects on sheets, color coded expressions have to be copied.

And for NPrinting, no way. A new app, new object ID.

Regards