Discussion board for collaboration related to QlikView Connectors.
I would like the saved material cost estimates from SAP
Structured by cost type for each material number and validity.
Does anyone know where the stored in SAP?
Thank you very much
you can use the Transaction ST05 to trace your cost calculation Transaction.
1. Open ST05, Start SQL Trace Recording with button (or F8).
2. Open your desired Transaction which Show you the data.
(When you see the data, the trace have recorded the calling ABAP select).
3. Goto Trace again direct by /nST05.
4. Stop Trace by button (or F6).
5. View Trace by button (or F7).
6. Press F8 in the trace selection page
7. Goto Menu: Trace Table Access (Tabellenzugriffe) (or STRG + F8) or (CTRL + F8)
8. Export this list to Excel, sort by data entries descending.
9. Now you can see the tables, which contains the data.
10. In SAP go back (F3) (F3) and be shure, that the trace is off. (F6).
11. Close the trace session (F3).
Tables behind SAP Structures
Useful SAP transactions to troubleshoot connector problems
i#m sure your answer is correct
But we have no authorization for st05
maybe you can ask your SAP Basis Administrator to give you the authorization in the SAP Quality/Testsystem in your System landscape.
Alternatively you can go through the steps together with your Basis Administrator.