Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tirnabakshi
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Appworx Connectivity Issue

We are facing two types of issues related to Qlik Appworx connectivity

Some of the Appworx jobs are failing to trigger QlikView jobs and getting aborted before sending signal to its successor. Error message: FailedToContactDistributionService Failed to start the task (communication error).

Some of the Appworx jobs are getting aborted because after triggering QlikView jobs, it is unable to check it's status. Error message: System.Exception: Could not find a result for the specified execution ID "2a47ae2f-72be-4935-a6fa-63cf1bf3b70c" Unable to get task status.

It would be great if we can get some help regarding this.

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Very difficult to say with no logs etc...  The best I have for you is you may be having issues with the QDS Application Data folder being able to readily get to its files etc. due to the server providing the file services being bogged down etc.  About the best I have with what you have provided here.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.