Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OliviaVuletici
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Web Connectors not working

Hello,

I am trying to connect to  http://localhost:5555/web/connector/MSCRMConnectorV2, but I have this last step that I cannot goforward to: Approval required. I have the latest QlikView 12 installed on my Computer and rights, but  this is a step that doesn't allow me to connect to a connector. Please support!

Olivia Vuletici

Labels (1)
3 Replies
drh
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Olivia,

Have you tested all options for the Prompt / consent level parameter?

Regards
Adam

OliviaVuletici
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

I have tried everything, and they lead me to this autentification required page…
NickBaker
Employee
Employee

Hi I think you need to get approval from your MSCRM administrator. This can be done in a couple of ways - either:

1) your administrator authenticates the connector and checks the 'Consent on behalf of your organisation' checkbox during authentication.

2) your administrator approves access to MSCRM in Azure portal (see 'Enterprise applications'). Note that non-admin users need to be both assigned and approved by an administrator before they can successfully complete connector authentication.

Once the user is approved, they should use the 'select account' option during connector authentication (if they use 'consent' they will re-request approval which they have already been granted).

I hope this helps, if you get any further issues or errors please post details.

Nick