Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhavikumehta
Contributor III
Contributor III

QvSAPConnector.dll error - Mismatch between SAP Transport and connector versions

Hello,

I am using Qlikview version 11.20.12758.0 SR10 64-bit and SAP v6.0.

After installing QV SAP connector v6.0, i am trying to connect to SAP by passing relevant details - IP, Client Id, System number, User, Pass. Facing below error message:

Mismatch between SAP Transport and connector versions. Please import the correct SAP transport. Unable to retrieve transport version from system. Invalid parameter 'RFC_FUNCTION_HANDLE' was passed to the API call

Referred following links, however, issue persists:

Error when trying SAPConnector with BW for the first time

SAP Connector Error "Mismatch between SAP Trans... | Qlik Community

https://qlikcommunity.qliktech.com/thread/142955

Consulted SAP guy to know if there is issue with Access rights, however, access is also available on the User

Please guide me to resolve this error. Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

Installing the connectors ‒ Qlik Connectors

Download the QlikSAP_x64Setup.exe file from the Qlik download site.

Double-click the QlikSAP_x64Setup.exe.

Installing the transports ‒ Qlik Connectors

Transports are found in the following folder on the computer, copied there during the installation of theQlik SAP Connector:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPConnector\Transports

There is a separate folder for BEx Connector transports:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvBexConnector\Transports

It is recommended that the transports are imported into the SAP system by SAP Basis experts.

Regards,

Hakan

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

As the error message says, the version of  the Windows files of the SAP connectors doesn't match the version of the imported SAP transports.

Have a look in the document below on page 2: Connector dll and exe files are not from the installed release

Also check page 4: SAP Transports

Qlik Connector for SAP - Tips and Tricks v1.5

Regards,

Hakan

bhavikumehta
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

thanks for your reply hrg

as per page 2 - SAP Logon version is 6.0 and QV SAP Connector version is 6.0 - please find attached screenshots for your reference

SAP connector version.png

SAP version.png

as per page 4 - Can you please share link to download all required SAP transports. I will install on my QV server machine and check if issue is resolved or not.

Thank you!!

Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

Installing the connectors ‒ Qlik Connectors

Download the QlikSAP_x64Setup.exe file from the Qlik download site.

Double-click the QlikSAP_x64Setup.exe.

Installing the transports ‒ Qlik Connectors

Transports are found in the following folder on the computer, copied there during the installation of theQlik SAP Connector:

It is recommended that the transports are imported into the SAP system by SAP Basis experts.

Regards,

Hakan

bhavikumehta
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Installed SAP connector using QlikSAP_x64Setup.exe.

However, could not find Transports folder under path you mentioned. Please suggest

Transports folder missing.png

Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

The path you have used is not the one I gave you:

Regards,

Hakan

bhavikumehta
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Hakan - Reinstalled SAP connector and found 'Transports' folder under both paths:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPConnector

C:\Program Files\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvBexConnector

I have asked SAP Basis team to Import files under \QvSAPConnector\Transports\ to SAP server

Are we supposed to import files under \QvBexConnector\Transports\ as well to SAP server?

Any other activity to be done after importing Transport folder?

Thanks!

Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

If the BEx connector should be used you have to import the transports under: \QvBexConnector\Transports\.

Otherwise I suggest you read in the online help for the connector(s) you are planning to use, to see if other actions are necessary.

Home ‒ Qlik Connectors

Regards,

Hakan

bhavikumehta
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Hakan,

SAP BASIS team reported following error while importing Transport files. SAP BASIS Error message attached for your referenceE66K900050.JPG

SAP Transports error.png

I had shared 'Basis 720-74x' folder under 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPConnector\Transports' to SAP BASIS team. SAP Basis release 700 with level 25

There is one more folder 'Basis 640-71x' under 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPConnector\Transports'

SAP Transports files.png

Kindly let me know if I am supposed to share 'Basis 640-71x' folder to SAP BASIS team for Importing Transport files.

bhavikumehta
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Shared 'Basis 640-71x' folder to SAP BASIS team for Importing Transport files - same issue.

Please suggest.