cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

SAP - Bex and SAP - SQL Query Connector issue

Hello ,

We have downloaded sap connector. While trying to connect with SAPSql connector & BEx connector we are getting below error.

Mismatch Error in TransportsHaveCorrectVersion: ERROR

BASIS version 740/ SAP BW - 7.4

The transports for BEx - K900073.B7D

For SAP - K900029.E66, K900058.E66, K900059.E66

I could trace these transports through C:\Program Files\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data path.

Can you please suggest if we are missing something.

Regrads,

Nisha

9 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Did you install the transports that came with your SAP Connector download in your SAP system? The error says that there is a mismatch.

Best,

Peter

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

In C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\CustomData\SQLConnectorOrSomething\Log you can find a log with a more detailed error message for every failed attempt. Please post one in this thread.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Peter,

The log says ERROR Mismatch version of transport.

However I have given the transports from the  C:\Program Files\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data location.

Regards,

Nisha

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hello,

Error  from the log Mismatch Error in TransportsHaveCorrectVersion: ERROR

Regards,

Nisha

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello All,

I could solve this issue, the SQL & BEx connector both worked fine with another user ( user from which SAP was installed ) on which QTQVACCESS role was set.

Regards,

Nisha

Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

Have you followed the instructions from the manual about importing transports?

You can also read more about importing transports in the document QlikView Connector for SAP - Tips and Tricks v1.1

Regards,

Hakan

tobivogt
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi,

was the order of the transport imports into the SAP system as mentioned in the manual?

Are there any ReturnCodes > 4 in the STMS import overvue?

Kind regards,

Tobias

suniljain
Master
Master

There is version mismatch between connector version and transport file sent to SAP environment.

Please use same transport file generated after installation of QlikView SAP Connector.

rprios90
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Dear Nisha,

Sincerely,

I have a similar problem, besides the role discussed, I have to assign some other role to my user?