Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
askarkhan
Contributor III
Contributor III

reload error qmc

Hi all,

I am continuously getting an error from past few days ,

I have no idea how to fix it as i am bit new this type of error.

seeking your help.

Also, please check task log file for complete running process of my task.

ERROR:

(2021-03-24 03:01:42) Error: The task "FILE/TEST.qvw" failed. Exception: || QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=D:\FILE\TEST.qvw. || at QDSMain.ReloadTask.VerifyConditions(TaskResult taskResult) ||
at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) || --- End of inner exception stack trace --- || at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) || at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) ||
--- End of inner exception stack trace --- || at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) || at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

1 Solution
6 Replies
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

The source document is not reloading successfully. To see what the detailed error is you will need to look at the Document Log. That will give you the more information the error for why the document isn't reloading successfully.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

@askarkhan,

I concur with Lucas that you'll need to refer to the document log of the QVW file associated with this failed task.  If document logging is enabled, it will be stored in the same directory in which the QVW file is housed. If document logging is not enabled, you will need to open the QVW file in QlikView Developer, click Settings > Document Properties > General tab and ensure the Generate Logfile and Timestamp in Logfile Name checkboxes are ticked. Then run the reload task so that the document log is generated.

QVW document logging.png

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
askarkhan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Chip_Matejowsky @Lucas_Gatling 

As told i am attaching the log file. please let me know if anything can be done in this case.

Also, tell me how to increase OdbcConnectionTimeout limit.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

The error message in the document is:

25-03-2021 02:20:10: 0028  store master_tb into master_tb.qvd(qvd)

25-03-2021 02:20:10: 0029  drop table master _tb

25-03-2021 02:20:10: 0083  sevice_tb:

25-03-2021 02:20:10: 0084  SQL SELECT *

25-03-2021 02:20:10: 0085  FROM `askar_db`.` sevice _tb`

25-03-2021 02:25:29: 0086  store sevice _tb into sevice _tb.qvd(qvd)

25-03-2021 02:25:29:       Error: Table not found

25-03-2021 02:25:29:       General Script Error

25-03-2021 02:25:29:       Execution Failed

25-03-2021 02:25:29:      Execution finished.

So you need to review your tables that you are pulling data from in this script and make sure they exist in the datasource.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
askarkhan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Lucas_Gatling 

that table is present in the source database.

If I run this manually generally it get fetched, but during qmc reload it often throws this error.

how Can i increase OdbcConnectionTimeout limit ?