Qlik Community

QlikView Connector for SAP

Discussion Board for collaboration related to the QlikView Connector for SAP.

Not applicable

The following error "ID:00 Type:E Number:001 FM BDL_READ_JOB_STATUS failed" while trying to fetch a standard SAP report : FAGL_ACCOUNT_BALANCE

Hi All,

Could you all please help me in identifying what could be the possible reason for the error

"ID:00 Type:E Number:001 FM BDL_READ_JOB_STATUS failed"   while trying to fetch a standard SAP report "FAGL_ACCOUNT_BALANCE".

We are able to fetch the other standard SAP reports. However ,facing problem with the aforementioned report.

We are using the SAP connector v6.1.1 and the SAP version is 7.2

Have attached the log file for  reference.

Thanks

4 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: The following error "ID:00 Type:E Number:001 FM BDL_READ_JOB_STATUS failed" while trying to fetch a standard SAP report : FAGL_ACCOUNT_BALANCE

Hi,

Looks like this is a report that the connector can't handle since it is calling the GUI. You can check the job log in transaction SM37 for the job JOB_QTQVC_REPORT. I got this message:

Control Framework: Fatal error - GUI cannot be reached

Regards,

Hakan

coskunist
New Contributor III

Re: The following error "ID:00 Type:E Number:001 FM BDL_READ_JOB_STATUS failed" while trying to fetch a standard SAP report : FAGL_ACCOUNT_BALANCE

Hello Hakan,

I got the same error (Control Framework: Fatal error - GUI cannot be reached ).

Is there anything to do for resolving the issue?

Regards,

Josh

Employee
Employee

Hi Josh,

No, unfortunately the connector cannot handle a report calling the GUI. Maybe you can create a variant of the report which is not calling the GUI?

Regards,

Hakan

coskunist
New Contributor III

Hakan,

Thank you for information. I'll ask it from the Abap programmer.

Community Browser