Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

BAPI function SAP Connector

Hi everyone!

I'm facing a problem in accessing a BAPI function with SAP Connector. Recently was created an specific BAPI function on SAP were I'm implementing a BI project, however this function is not listed in the BAPIs functions listed by BAPI Connector. Seems that the BAPI Connector is listing only the "original"/standard functions of SAP.

I would like to know how can I access this specific created function with SAP Connector on QlikView.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mats_olin
Employee
Employee

If you can execute the BAPI in SE37 and get a spool file, then you can extract the data to QV using the BAPI connector. Just type the name of the BAPI/Function Module in the ' Enter the function you want to build a script for' input field and click 'Get parameters'. The search result in 'Search all BAPIs' is probably filtered so you will not find your custom BAPI's there.. / Mats 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
mats_olin
Employee
Employee

If you can execute the BAPI in SE37 and get a spool file, then you can extract the data to QV using the BAPI connector. Just type the name of the BAPI/Function Module in the ' Enter the function you want to build a script for' input field and click 'Get parameters'. The search result in 'Search all BAPIs' is probably filtered so you will not find your custom BAPI's there.. / Mats 

mats_olin
Employee
Employee

Sorry, I ment that you should get get a result table in SE37, not a spool file.. / Mats