cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Facing issue while installing transports of SAP Connector

Hi,

It is my first time that I am working with the SAP data to Qlik Sense by using SAP connector. I read the installation guide and followed it.

SAP Connector Version: 6.6.0

SAP ECC version : 6.0

SAP BASIS Release : 700

So according to the installation guide,

Qlik_Issue1.PNG

We are importing above two files. But strangely we are only able to import data extraction transport only. We are facing error at User profile transport.

image001 (1).jpg

What am I doing wrong. Kindly help me with this. Let me know if more information is needed.

Thank you for your support.

5 Replies
mats_olin
Employee
Employee

We can't read the text in the error message from SAP, could you upload it with better resolution? The role transport is client dependent so it needs to installed in every client.

/ Mats

devang_exponent
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

The error message is:

Transport control program tp ended with error code 0012

Errors: A tool used by tp aborted

image006.png

mats_olin
Employee
Employee

Ok, now I can see. A quick search on your error message suggests that it has something to do with reading right to the transport file. Could that be the case? Have a look at Import transport error returncode 12 .

/ Mats

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mats,

We haven't able to troubleshoot our problem. Can you detail us on our error?.  Is it necessary to import both user and data transport? Can we move ahead with data extraction transport only?

Thanks,

Jay 

mats_olin
Employee
Employee

You could connect with a user that has 'SAP All' authorisation. To recreate the Qlik user directly in your system you could also contact Qlik Support for a specification of the objects included in the Qlik Role. But it is probably a lot easier to solve your import issues and import the role transport into your systems.

/ Mats