Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tobivogt
Partner - Contributor III

Hanging Extractor Connector Connection although data fully exported

Hello to all,

we are facing the following problem with SAP Extractor Connector Version 5.8 SR 1:

To export data out of InfoCubes we've generated Export DataSources and export data via SAP Extractor Connector.

Unfortunately, the trace window shows no progress and the script processing has been stopped.

All relevant Data has been transfered to QV but the script still doesn't proceed until the connection ends with an TimeOut (after 60 Minutes which is the TimeoutData-Setting).

The script has been successfully finished but on BW side:

- the Status in /QTQVC/STATUS remains 'S' so repeating load will fail until changing or modifying status entry

- the User remains logged on and repeating load would result additional entries in list of logged on users

- Extended Memory will still be in use and not be released automatically

The same issues occur after cleaning status table entries with status 'S' and after restart SAP Network Server - Service.

Has anyone an idea how to solve this or hints to possible reasons for this behavior?

Many thanks in advance for any hints.

Regards,

Tobias

======

11 Replies
tobivogt
Author

Yes, thats what I think.

It's the number of records in facts table and the package is smaller than all others before.

So I would expect all data has been read / exported.

Thanks a lot

Tomas_Sommergyll
Employee
Employee

It certainly looks like all data is received from studying your log files. I can think of a few issues that may cause this, that are handled in the newest version, ver 5.80 SR3 Build 8.

However, if you cannot upgrade to the latest version, I think the only way around it is to manually change the Status Table entries from 'S' to 'F'.

Best regards,

Tomas