Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fallenangel6
Creator
Creator

How to connect to DB2 using Qlikview 11.20 SR6 64 bit

Hi All,

I was trying to connect qlikview to DB2. Please help me with the connector that needs to be used for this and steps to set up the connection.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You will need to have the IBM Client Access driver installed on the machine running QlikView in order to setup your connection to the DB2 instance...  I would check the IBM site if you have further questions, as that is where you are going to find more info on things given IBM provides that client, not us.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You will need to have the IBM Client Access driver installed on the machine running QlikView in order to setup your connection to the DB2 instance...  I would check the IBM site if you have further questions, as that is where you are going to find more info on things given IBM provides that client, not us.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.