Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmanBohra
Contributor II
Contributor II

Incremental load logic for SAP finance table

Hello everyone,
Good evening...!!

I am trying to implement the incremental load for the set of SAP table to pull the csv dump with | as a delimeter and which contains the data based on today()-1 logic for posting date and change date defined in ABAP code of SAP system, to generate final qvd with complete set of data with insert and update incremental logic into QlikView
The logic for SAP finance tables like:
 • BSAD
 • BSID
 • BSAS
 • BSIS
 • BSIK
 • BSAK
are giving us problem while Talling the number of rows from full fetched data and qvd which is also generated by same insert and update incremental logic like other.
Kindly, let me know if any further clarification is required in understanding of problem statement.
Thanks in advance.🙂
Aman B.
3 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, which error do you have when doing incremental reload? the logic is similar to the one in help page?:https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2018/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/QVD_Incremen...

Just to comment that SAP connector (wich requires a separated license) uses SAP extractors to do incremental reloads.
AmanBohra
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Rubenmarin,
Good evening..!!
I am not facing any error, but the problem is that the number of records in qvd and SAP are not getting tallied for the given set of SAP table.

Thanks & Regards,
Aman B.
mnada2012
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi, 

Any Idea how did you resolved this.