Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QV Data Extraction

Hello everybody!

I'm trying to extract (read) data from a BI report which gets the/ its data from the Enterprise Management System. I have already extracted data from another BI Report and it worked perfectly. But in this case, I have no idea what this error message could mean:

Error: QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: exception "NO_PROCESSING" triggered

What should I consider when designing queries for QlikView extractions? Does anyone have some advice for this topic?

Greetings,

Dennis

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mats_olin
Employee
Employee

There are a few limitations to the BEx connector, and you have probably encountered one of them. The error message means that there has been an error in the SAP module that the connector calls. Most of this information is in the connectors manual but could you check that:

• You have selected at least one dimension that is not a free characteristic or a navigational attribute
  • If the query contain a structure, the structure must be seleted
  • If you have a interval variable, both the high and low values are set, otherwise change the sign to EQ
  • The query checks ok in Query Designer

/ Mats

View solution in original post

2 Replies
mats_olin
Employee
Employee

There are a few limitations to the BEx connector, and you have probably encountered one of them. The error message means that there has been an error in the SAP module that the connector calls. Most of this information is in the connectors manual but could you check that:

• You have selected at least one dimension that is not a free characteristic or a navigational attribute
  • If the query contain a structure, the structure must be seleted
  • If you have a interval variable, both the high and low values are set, otherwise change the sign to EQ
  • The query checks ok in Query Designer

/ Mats

Not applicable
Author

‌Hi Mats!

thanks you für your answer!

Dennis