Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BHoll
Contributor III
Contributor III

QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA-Fixed.

Hello Qlik community,

i'm trying to get a table out of our SAP System and encounter following Error:

QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA

So i read up on the topic and tried to load less data, now i get the following Error:

QVX_PIPE_ERROR: The value '2301201309:46:42   ' could not be converted to type double.

I can load the whole table, as Long as i exclude all fields wich are formatted as above, so i think it's not really a resource problem. Can anyone tell me how to load fields, which are formatted like this?

Best Regards. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

Yes, the problem is related to the use of old SAP transports. You find the transports in the Installation package on the Download site under 'Qlik Connectors'. I recommend to upgrade both Windows files and SAP transports to the latest release 7.0.1 if possible!

https://ap-b.demo.qlik.com/download/

Also download the Installation Guide from the site. There you can read about which transports to import into your specific SAP system.

Regards,

Håkan

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

Which connector release are you using? Can you attach the connector log?

Regards,

Håkan

BHoll
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Håkan,

These are my log files, one time i tried to load only up to 10 rows and one time i tried to load all.

I'm allready seeing that i dont have the new SAP transports installed in the SAP System. Where can i get the newest transports?

Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

Yes, the problem is related to the use of old SAP transports. You find the transports in the Installation package on the Download site under 'Qlik Connectors'. I recommend to upgrade both Windows files and SAP transports to the latest release 7.0.1 if possible!

https://ap-b.demo.qlik.com/download/

Also download the Installation Guide from the site. There you can read about which transports to import into your specific SAP system.

Regards,

Håkan

BHoll
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

updating the transports fixed my problem, thank you.

Another more or less unrelated question:  I found scripts on our Qlikview Server which extract data and Need up to 40 minutes. Is it safe to run them during normal office time or will the data load slow down the SAP Systems to much?

Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi,

Nice to hear that it worked! 🙂

There is a risk that your extraction slows down the SAP system. It depends on the capacity of the system. The SAP basis team should be able to tell you if there is a problem.

Regards,
Håkan