Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA Issue

Hi ,

Can anyone Please help me resolve this issue, which i am getting while Refreshing an Application, every alternate day. It's following a weird pattern and not sure what could it be pointing to.

Checked the SAP Connector settings with BASIS team and all seems to be fine from their end.

7/22/2014 3:20:10 PM:       QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA:

7/22/2014 3:20:10 PM:       Error: Custom read failed

7/22/2014 3:20:10 PM:       General Script Error

7/22/2014 3:20:10 PM:       Execution Failed

7/22/2014 3:20:10 PM:      Execution finished.

Can someone, pls give some tip's to resolve this ??

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Yaniv,

Connection String:

CUSTOM CONNECT TO "Provider=QvSAPConnector.dll;ASHOST=hcipw2;SYSNR=14;CLIENT=020;KeepCasing=1;NullDate=1;XUserId=;XPassword=;";

yes Yaniv, I am simulating the above suggestion of breaking the data into smaller chunks by putting filter on the Key feilds that are indexed in the SAP BW table..from which its picking data..However again my issue is that why is it following a patten?? It runs fine one day and fails with this error the other day..

Also what I noticed was that whenever it fails..It fails within a time span of 20 mins which is the default window of timeoutfetch..

I have already checked with SAP team and they have confirmed that there are no write operation's happening on that source table while we are running our sql execute statement..

Too many things..i am unable to string them together and come to any conclusion..

Your help is much appreciated

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I will have to think about it ...

Did you try to contact Qlik support?

Not applicable
Author

yes yaniv.. awaiting a response from them.. not got a response yet ..

Not applicable
Author

Hi yaniv.. Any other pointer's from your end??

I tried increasing the Timeoutfetch parameter to 60 mins instead of 20 in Lower environment and it seemed to run successfully, however I am still not convinced if it would work in our live environment.