cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmsjamesgreen
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik FTP/SFTP Connector (May 2019) - Error running as service

We have just upgraded to Qlik Web Connectors May 2019 from November 2018 and the FTP/SFTP Connector is not working when running as a service.  There are no problems when the service is stopped and the Web Connectors exe is run manually. Please see error message attached.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cmsjamesgreen
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Brett

Thanks for the reply.  This has been fixed thanks to Qlik sending us a service release for the May 2019 edition, so it must have been a bug in the initial release.  The service release is officially due out in November I am told.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

James, have sent your post link to someone I think will be able to help, just not sure how quickly he will be able to get to it, but he should swing by and have a look and post if he has any ideas for you.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
cmsjamesgreen
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Brett

Thanks for the reply.  This has been fixed thanks to Qlik sending us a service release for the May 2019 edition, so it must have been a bug in the initial release.  The service release is officially due out in November I am told.

Balasubramanian
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hey Brett,

I am also facing a similar issue for sftp connectors kindly requesting you to confirm if its a known issue

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Connectors-Discussions/SFTP-Connectors-with-Private-Key-Using-Win...

Darren_Ball
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Can you try the Qlik Web Connectors May 2019 Patch 1 release, which you can get from the Qlik download site:

image.png

I would recommend downloading and reading the release notes, which explains a little more about the problem and the fix in place.

This fixed a few SFTP issues and so will hopefully help.

Thanks,
Darren