Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joaquin_castellano
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik REST connector does not appear in database list

Hello,

I have installed QlikView 12.30.20100.0 SR1 (November 2018) in a Windows 10 machine (64 bit).

I have also installed the Qlik Rest Connector for QlikView version 1.7.5.0

But after the installation of the connector, when I start QlikView, the new connector ítem does not appear in database list of the Edit Script window. Only ODBC and OLE DB connectors appear in that list:REST connector issue.jpg

Please, can anybody help?

Thank you and regards,

4 Replies
Albert_Candelario

Hi,

Do you see any error in the Windows logs?

Cheers!
Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
nasarkhann
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

Just wanted to know if you were able to fix the issue? We are facing the similar issue in citrix environment. Your answer will be helpful thank you.

Regards

nasarkhann
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

Just wanted to know if you were able to fix the issue? We are facing the similar issue in citrix environment. Your answer will be helpful thank you.

Regards

Albert_Candelario

Hello @nasarkhann ,

If is a Citrix environment it could be that the users profiles are recreated each time the user is creating a new session on Citrix. I have faced issues where the QlikView Desktop was moving back to Personal Edition as the user profile was recreated each time, so the license lease was removed as the setting.ini was recreated.

It would be interesting to know how your Citrix environment behave in that sense to see if could be something similar to the salutation I have described.

Also have a look at  - Virtualisation (Citrix) and QlikView - Qlik Community - 1711140

Cheers,

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer