Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik view connection with SapB1

Dear Expert,

Can you please tell me about connection between QlikView and Sap B1..I have personal Edition of QlikView version 11.5, and i want to connect with sap b1 database.

Regards

Faizan Ahmed

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Faizan

There is no Application-Level connector to B1.

You can always try to establish a Data Base Level connection to the B1 data base using ODBC etc... (but than you will not be able to use application features of B1.

Thanks

Yaniv

arsal_90
Creator III
Creator III

You can make OLE DB Provider for SQL Server and SAP b1 connector is also available but it has price

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi

the best way to connect to a sap data base is using the QVSapConnector, but like Muhammad said has his price, but allow to connect not only with daba base, it allow to connect to a query of sap, a report and others particular data visualization in sap.

it is very fast and connect with great facility, I think that it is very useful

Tell me if you need something

Good luck

I attached some manual about the connector

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Fernando

The SAP connector enables to extract data from SAP ERP/BW,not Business One

Not applicable
Author

Dear Yaniv,

Could you please tell me how to connect to the database of SAP B1 from ODBC, i have some issue to display my server name which is not shown in list of server name.

Regards

Faizan

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Faizan

My expertise is with SAP BW/ECC so I cannot help you with exact guidance.

I suggest you try to create an OLE-DB provider or ODBC data source for your B1 system in your QV developer workstation.

If you have a DBA (data base administrator) in your company - he should know how to do it

Thanks

Yaniv

Not applicable
Author

Dear All,

Thanks for your replies..I have successfully connected Qlik View to the Sap B1. You should create ODBC connection in your computer.

Choose OLE DB in Database > connect > Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server(If your database is in SQL)

Write your database name or IP in Server Name field and after type SQL user name and password chose the data which you want to select

Now Test Connection

Enjoy!

Regards,

Faizan Ahmed