Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
salonibhatia
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlikview dashboard reporting different numbers in Ajax and IE plugin

Hi,

I have a issue wherein all the dashboards in the organisation show different numbers in AJAX and IE Plug in mode. The numbers are correct in IE plugin mode. This is applicable for the entire dashboard. My guess is something wrong at the configuration side but not sure..can anyone help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
salonibhatia
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Brett_Bleess...found the  solution so thought of posting it.. the mistake we were making was of not removing the metadata and shared file of the qvw... thus somehow the numbers were not reflecting correct... deleting those files while and uploading the new version then removing the last state helped

View solution in original post

4 Replies
salonibhatia
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@hic ..please guide sir

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I would recommend you open a Support Case on this and attach one of the applications in question, so we can test things to see if we are able to replicate things.  There are no server-side settings of which I can think that would be in play here, so I am at a loss at the moment.  Please be sure to attach QVS Event and Session logs as well as the QMC About information for us on the case as well, that should help us move things along pretty quickly.

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
salonibhatia
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Brett_Bleess  Thank you...will raise a ticket and update you if I have a solution or a fix is detected

salonibhatia
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Brett_Bleess...found the  solution so thought of posting it.. the mistake we were making was of not removing the metadata and shared file of the qvw... thus somehow the numbers were not reflecting correct... deleting those files while and uploading the new version then removing the last state helped