Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

SAP - Data not being fetched

Dears,

We're using the qlikview sap connector 5.8 sr3.

After setting the connection string using sap dso connector (test connection succeeds), we're able to see the tables and select the fields we need from a specific table.

However when reloading no data is being fetched.

The user has full access privileges.

Can someone point to what could be the issue ?

Thx.

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Anyone could suggest something ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Please provide a screent-shot with the error message and SAP DSO connector log.

In case you're extracting a DSO, I can suggest to try the SAP SQL connector - just select all relevant fields from the Active Table of the DSO (assuming you are familiar with the term)

Thanks

Yaniv

Not applicable
Author

Actually I'm not very familiar with SAP and I'm trying to provide assistance over teamviewer in order to troubleshoot the connection issue.

When selecting the SAP SQL Connector, we had an error message related to transport.

We tried reinstalling the connector again, but they were not being copied into the path mentioned in the manual pdf (should be under C:\Program Files\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPConnector\Transports).

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Regarding the SQL connector - please ask your BW team to install relevant transports in the BW system

The transport numbers are available in the SAP connector reference manual

The SAP transports are available in Qlik download page

Regarding the DSO extraction failure - i will be able to assist if you sent the log or the error message...

Thanks

Yaniv

Not applicable
Author

I'm attaching the log file when using the sap dso connector (using this one, there's no error message, just no data would be fetched).

The error message about transports was raised when using the qvsapconnector instead of qvsapdsoconnector.

I'll try to get a screenshot.

Thx.

Not applicable
Author

I've attached screenshots of error and log file when using the olap connector.

Thx.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Regarding the DSO connector: I see that the there are multiple calls for extraction (0CDS_DS04, 0SBO_O11, 0CDS_DS01). I would recommend to try to extract only one DSO and figure out the problem (btw - it looks like authorization problem, please check again)

Regarding the OLAP connector:

please try to remove the "             INT"  in line no. 19 in the script. It should look: [0CBR_IS09___F00119]

Hope it will work.

Thanks

Yaniv