Qlik Community

QlikView Connectors

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

SAP Extractor: Init failed

Hello,

I'm trying to use the QvSAPEXTRConnector to load data from the DataSource 0HR_PT_1. It works on RSA3.

On QlikView, the script runs a very long time and finaly I have this error:

Init failed

SQL EXTRACTOR 0HR_PT_1

UPDMODE F  

     

EXTRLANGUAGE F

LOGSYS QTQVCEXTRB

I use the update mode full:

[0HR_PT_1]:

LOAD

  [COMP_CODE_WP],

  [KDAY],

  [KMONTH],

  [PERNR],

  [PLHRS],

  [UNIT];

SQL EXTRACTOR 0HR_PT_1

UPDMODE F   // full extractor

//UPDMODE C   // initial extraction, to be followed by delta extractions

//UPDMODE D   // delta extraction

//INITRNR <NR>  // Resend extraction

EXTRLANGUAGE F

LOGSYS QTQVCEXTRB

;

STORE * FROM [0HR_PT_1] INTO FULL_0HR_PT_1.QVD;

DROP TABLE [0HR_PT_1];

I need to start a init load???

Thanks for any help.

7 Replies
adnan_rafiq
Contributor II

Re: SAP Extractor: Init failed

Mishel

I am facing same issue. did you resolve it.

I was able to fetch data previously. but suddenly it gave this error and now it giving same error on every DataSource.

Regards

Not applicable

Re: SAP Extractor: Init failed

Actually, I have not found the solution.

adnan_rafiq
Contributor II

Re: SAP Extractor: Init failed

That's bad. Let me know if you came across any update on this. I will update if i find any thing.

Regards

suniljain
Honored Contributor

Re: SAP Extractor: Init failed

Can you check log in SAP for the user id that you are using for data extraction?.

adnan_rafiq
Contributor II

Re: SAP Extractor: Init failed

Hi Sunail,

I have been able to extract data just a day ago. I refreshed it couple of times. but suddenly it started giving me this error and there is no releif now.

Regards

adnan_rafiq
Contributor II

Re: SAP Extractor: Init failed

Hi ,

There seems seems to be some problem in the client on SAP. I do the same transport on a different client of same environment and its still working fine so far. Make sure you are following all the steps mentioned in SAP Connector manual far SAPEXTRA Connector.

Regards

Not applicable

Re: SAP Extractor: Init failed

Hello,

I found the problem: I have two logical system in SAP for QlikView and only one works.

My error: I tested with the incorrect logical system.

Thanks and Regards.

Community Browser