Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rklaytonmb
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

SAP REPORT CONNECTOR (Skip, Add Column, Header Row and Data Row options)

Dear All

Skip, Add Collumn, Header Row and Data Row options are not applied to the last panel generated script, even by clicking the apply button

APPLY.png

4 Replies
Tomas_Sommergyll
Employee
Employee

Hi klayton,

At this point it would be best to contact the Qlik Support, mentioning this thread. Are you using one of the latest versions of the Qlik SAP Report Connector (latest is version 7.0) ?

The Report Connector is using a generated spool file from SAP. This file contains internal tables to figure out the layout and content of the report. It could be the case that the Report Connector cannot handle the spool file, but an investigation by Qlik Support will clarify this.

Thanks,

Tomas

rklaytonmb
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thomas, thanks for the answer

I have read in some postings that in order to properly use an SAP report from the SAP REPORT CONNECTOR it must be able to generate spool, I ask, the fact that you are able to run the report from the wizard on the Data tab means that Is the spool setting correct?

Tomas_Sommergyll
Employee
Employee

Yes, that is correct, the spool file was generated.

The thing to investigate is how the "internal tables", that the spool file contains, look like. The Qlik Support can help with that.

(Edit: just read your other post about using the production environment. I am happy it works there!)

Br,

Tomas

rklaytonmb
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thank you all, but for the time being I will no longer use the report, news I leave you informed