Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
subash_scb
Contributor
Contributor

SAP transport file Miss match

Hello Experts,

I am doing an SAP connector installation, and I am stuck in transferring the Transport files, I need help as in which are the correct Transport file to be transferred. I have installed SAP connector ver 7.0.1 and SAP Basis version 751, so I Want to know which transport file is import for this SAP Connector version  7.0.1 and SAP Basis Version 751.

Thanks,

Subash

7 Replies
Hakan_Ronningberg

subash_scb
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Hakan,

I am importing transport files which I have attached for your Reference, but then also its showing mismatch between the transport file and connector Version.

Regards,

Subash 

Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi Subash,

The used transports are correct. Check the section '2.2.2. Import transports' in the Installation Guide to see if the import of the transports are done in the right way.

Also check the section '1.1.6. Check the version of the installed release' to see if you are using the correct Windows files.

Regards,
Håkan

subash_scb
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Hakan,

Okay, I will Check and Let u know. thank you so much. 🙂

Regards,

Subash. 

subash_scb
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Hakan,

Now I am facing the following Error...

A mismatch between SAP Transport and connector versions. Please import the correct
SAP transport. Unable to retrieve the transport version from the system.
Invalid parameter 'RFC_FUNCTION_HANDLE' was passed to the API call

Failed to test connection!

Please Do help me.

Regards,

Subash...

subash_scb
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Hakan,

please find attached screenshot of SAP Transported file imported on the SAP system.

Please let me know is it a correct file? 

Regards,

Subash.

Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi Subash,

Please send screenshot of the log. Put the cursor on the transport H6AK900026 in STMS and press the 'Logs' button.

Thanks,
Håkan