Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Salesforce Demo App: Error tns:adress is no guilty value for SOAP Type

Hi I have manged to connect to our Salesforce Data, and already pulled some data form different tables like opportunities, product2 and other.

But I am not able to load the Tables Account, Contact, User which I need to adapt the QlikView Demo Dashboard.

I am getting an Error message when I try to create a Select Statement with the Wizard:

Error Loading fields. Instanzvalidierungfehler:'tns:adress' ist kein gültiger Wert für soap Type, which means tns:adress is no guilty value for SOAP Type in English.

Or when I run the existing Script from the Demo I get an error: Unable to get column information for the fields that are used in the query: Fehler im XML-Dokument (1,31381). Account_SQL:

I tried it in Bulk API and SOAP API mode with the newest Salesforce Connector V13

E.g.: CUSTOM CONNECT TO "Provider=QvSalesforceConnector.exe;url=https://login.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/36.0;mode=BULK;timeout=100;batchSize=500;ProxyAuthentic...";

Is there an updated version of the Demo Dashboard that is working? (old one: Qlik Demos: See QlikView in Action | Demo.Qlik.Com)

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Tobias

I also went trough the same error,

i just change the url > and just change the api version as Soap/u/20.0

and now its working.

Please check,