Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suniljain
Master
Master

Select Button remain Disable in SAP Connector.

When I am try to select query in SAP Query Connector. The Select Button always remain disable.

I am Using QVS 5.5 SR3.

Pls help me as soon as possible.

PFA.

4 Replies
Ian_Crosland
Employee
Employee

Hi

The Select button is not required for SAP Queries you need to click the Queries button which will open a spearate dialog displaying all of the queries your user login has access to.

Regards

Ian

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

You should look into the script builder application that gets installed with the SAP Connector to help you build SAP related queries.

janbouwmans
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi there,

Since the SAP connector is not connecting the database directly, you can not select tables as you would do with a normal database.

Instead you need to use the Scriptbuilder application that is installed when you install the SAP connector. Since the actual and detailed content of each SAP instance can vary, you first need to extract the SAP systems Data dictionary into the scripbuilder.

The scriptbuilder will generate a SQL -statement that you can copy and paste into your Qlikview document.

Hope this helps!

suniljain
Master
Master
Author

I have vast experience in SAP/Qlikview.

so I am aware of all possible alternative . My query is why select but remain disable in query extractor ?.