Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikconsult
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Aggr Total question

Hi

I'm looking for the correct expression in a pivot table to get the following result

image.png

I'm asuming that I have to use the aggr function and that I also have to add total to the expression, but when I try for example the following expression

=aggr(sum(total if(_year=Vyear AND accountGroupCode_mast='A' AND cat_move='MET' AND type_move='Forecast' AND accountDriver_mast='COSTING HA', value)),Fruit,Account)

i get the result

image.png

Any ideas of how I should change my expression will be greatly appreciated

Regards,

Jan-Hendrik

20 Replies
qlikconsult
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

hi, yes thx, I will compile the qvw and post ASAP

qlikconsult
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi, I have attached the .qvw on my original post,

what makes it a bit complicated is the fact that I'm getting the values by filtering on the field cat_move = 'MET' but I still want to show it aggregated on total by fruit for the different Account lines coming from cat_move = 'FIN'

image.png

antoniotiman
Master III
Master III

But Accounts are Null.

What are Dimensions and Expression formulas in chart ?

qlikconsult
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi

I have attached my .qvw on the first post (scroll up to beginning)

The reason why the account field is null for cat_move = 'MET' is because it is a metrics value which apply to the whole 2017 year while the records cat_move = 'FIN' are financial values which are posted in different periods (thus not annual)

The reason why they are in the same table is because I also need to calculate financials devided by metrics in other qlikview objects (in this example I only want the metrics, but totaling over the account lines from the financials data set

Do you think it is possible to do?

PrashantSangle

Hi,

your second object is table box it will show all data which you are loaded.

In first chart try to use set analysis.

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
mangalsk
Creator III
Creator III

Please find attached it is working as in sheet1

Following expression can be used

= aggr(NODISTINCT sum({<cat_move={'MET'},Account=,accountGroupCode_mast={'A'},_year={$(Vyear)},type_move={'Forecast'},cat_move={'MET'},accountDriver_mast={'COSTING HA'}>} value),Fruit)

qlikconsult
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

great, thanks Mangal, that is what I'm looking for

qlikconsult
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

thanks Antonio, Mangal gave me an expression I could use

PrashantSangle

What you want to show in chart???

the value which have cat_mov = 'MET' or cat_mov = 'FIN'

Try below expression

sum({<accountGroupCode_mast={"A"},type_move={"Forecast"},accountDriver_mast={"COSTING HA"},_year={"$(Vyear)"}>}value)

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
qlikconsult
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

thanks, Mangal assisted me with correct answer