Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Aggr with call Function

Hi,

I have a diagram where I use Time(class(MinStartTime, '00:15:00')) as an Dimension and the function is count(ID). Everything works. But know I need an easy KPI which gives me back the min count of ID´s in 15 minutes Intervals. But when I write down the expression

min(aggr(count(ID), Time(class(MinStartTime, '00:15:00')), Datum))

the Kpi gives back only -

Why?

Where is the mistake?

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

You can't use calculated dimensions as an aggr() function dimension. In your case, I think it would be best to create a field in the data model

LOAD

Time(class(MinStartTime, '00:15:00'))  as MinStartTimeClass,

and use this field in the chart as well as the aggr() dimension.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

I don't think Aggr can take calculated dimensions -> min(aggr(count(ID), Time(class(MinStartTime, '00:15:00')), Datum)) and secondly do you want a single value in your KPI box or multiple values???

swuehl
MVP
MVP

You can't use calculated dimensions as an aggr() function dimension. In your case, I think it would be best to create a field in the data model

LOAD

Time(class(MinStartTime, '00:15:00'))  as MinStartTimeClass,

and use this field in the chart as well as the aggr() dimension.

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The aggregation fields must be dimension fields, that is you cannot use an expression.

To be clear, try to use the expression Time(class(MinStartTime, '00:15:00')) as a dimension an see the result.

let me know

Not applicable
Author

Only a single value... The result for the expression Min... must be 3!

And there is no possibilty to become this result?

sunny_talwar

Like Stefan mentioned below, calculate the dimension in the script and then use it in your aggregate function.