Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alis2063
Creator III
Creator III

App is not opening in access point but it is showing while successfully login

i have an app which is shown after login in access point as  attached but when we do click on app then its automatically redirect to login page again .i have tried a lot to fix it but did't get final stage.

i have reload the task & also create a new copy of app however it doesn't work.also i have observed that others app are getting open proper on the same access point.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alis2063
Creator III
Creator III
Author

It had been resolved long away as the problem is Meta file was missing  from production

View solution in original post

3 Replies
alis2063
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi All genius,

Can you please reply on above query.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Really this is kind of Strange Issue

But, I will explain you detail

Here, You may written section access Wrong and could be the reason Qlikview is Case sensitive you should use same credentials to open on Access point. Can you open from QMC Directly and then confirm me whether the file is opened on Local client. If it is then it should open on Access point too.

Can you paste Section Access on wall to look

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
alis2063
Creator III
Creator III
Author

It had been resolved long away as the problem is Meta file was missing  from production